View Profile matt-likes-swords

All 213 Game Reviews

40 w/ Responses

Fun game and catchy music. I'd like to be able to map two keys to each direction, so I can copy Friday Night Funkin's controls.

Very cool. Think I'm gonna give up on the last level though.

Very dumb and cute.

Thanks for the easy medals.

Little-Rena responds:

Anytime!

Cool game with a lot of promise!
Would like to see a fullscreen mode, and maybe the life bars moved lower down where I can see them more easily.

What's the secret medal?!

Cyberdevil responds:

Whaaaaaat matt-likes-swords the one and only playing my little game here?! What an epic fantasy moment! :D Thanks for the stars and stopping by and all!

The secret hmm... it may manifest itself if you don't take things too hastily. ;) See something fishy just try clicking on that.

Very unique game with a rare aesthetic.
I think some of the minigames should be more forgiving though, like the sorting one. I assume a lot of players will give up before they get to the good stuff, which is a shame.

This is awesome. It's so some simple that I can recommend this to anyone, even non-gamers.
I love your animations style.

Butzbo responds:

Wow thanks Matt! and that's really cool to hear! Happy to have more 'accessible' stuff :)

This is the most cinematic game I've ever played.

Good job.

Very cool game. Each level brings a different type of challenge, so it never gets repetitive.

It's pretty hard though, and adding Newgrounds achievements would motivate me to finish it!

Blurb.