matt-likes-swords

Filters may affect review visibility.

212 Movie Reviews

Very cool and surreal.

Nice

Joined your Patreon for a while. Good luck with the project.
The first short film you did was really good!

225 Game Reviews

Fantastic graphics and atmosphere. I'd pay to play a larger metroidvania-style game with these aesthetics.

That said, I found the movement a bit slow and clunky. I get that it's underwater, and it's fine to have that in portions of the game, but I don't want to feel like I'm swimming through honey for the whole game. The hit box boundaries of your mech and the obstacles and enemies are not very clear due to the size and complexity of the sprites. And combat was quite simple so far.

So this to me feels like a promising prototype for a much larger and more fleshed out project.
I don't want to sound too critical, I just feel like what you've got here has the potential to be a full paid game.

nice boobs

Very cool multi-tasking game.
Difficulty was a bit tricky at first, but all that's needed is some practice using both hands.

27 Audio Reviews

Very cool. I've been listening to medieval music like this recently while drawing, and this sounds as good as anything I've heard.

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you so much! 🤩 I should tap into this side of my musicianship a bit more, perhaps.

Such poetry.

Amazing track. Only hearing it now for the first time.

49 Art Reviews

Very cool.
Under-rated game.

Looks cool, and good luck!

I see a NoLegs!