Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

I like this!
Like one of the other reviews said, it's like Super Meat Boy but with different platforming mechanics.
It's a simple game but what's there is solid.

MadNukin responds:

The game is heavily inspired by 1001 spikes. I only played few levels of meat boy but @Miroko played it a lot. But still, I see how similar the games are. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the review.

Sky Chasers Sky Chasers

Hey this is a lot of fun.
I expected it to be ruined by mobile free-to-play stuff, but it's actually quite a good port - the controls and stuff work nicely on a keyboard and the game is quite balanced.

I love the art style, and I look forward to seeing more games from you.

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

Haha I like the writing and the combos. This game is refreshingly silly.

TwinBlazar responds:

LOL. Thank you for your refreshingly short comment too. XD

Dino Shift Dino Shift

Fun game. Easy to pick up but gets quite challenging towards the end too.
I've played quite a few color-changing games, but I don't remember anything quite like this.

Looking forward to see if you do any more with the concept.

Lightning Fish Lightning Fish

That was a fun wee game and some easy medals.

Maybe add some sort of border around the edges though, so your mouse doesn't keep going off screen.

Angry Bees Angry Bees

Well that was a fun wee game. The presentation was great; cute graphics and even a few animated cutscenes.

I found the levels way too easy though, and they started to get a bit repetetive, but luckily the game was quite short so it never became grindy.

Canary Canary

Very impressed to see some interesting puzzle mechanics in a sidescrolling shooter! The cutting and gravity puzzles sure added a lot to the game, and the level designs were amazing and clever. Almost every level introduced a new enemy or obstacle, so things were always interesting.

The advanced physics made it fun to play around with stuff, though also lead to a few bugs... but overall they weren't frequent enough to ruin the game for me.

The game presentation was great; the graphics, music and plot are all simple yet appealing and polished.

However, as many people have mentioned, the difficulty was a bit cheap. Most often I was killed by the scrolling screen. This is especially frustrating when you have to figure out a new puzzle or remove a wall, and you're really forced to play through trial and error, and memorize what's up ahead. That's bad game design, especially for a Flash game. Either a more forgiving scroll speed or some checkpoints would really help out and make death less frustrating. Or you know, you could add an easy mode.

A bigger screen resolution would be nice too. I noticed that stuff that's off-screen behaves normally, which is annoying when enemies shoot projectiles back onto the screen.

Another huge problem is that there's a lack of collectables and upgrades. People love those. They add replayablity and mean that even if you keep dying, it's not so bad if you can retry with new upgrades. HP and attack improvements wouldn't even be hard to implement, and having some other items to collect would make the score system more fun.

So overall, the game mechanics and presentation were awesome, but the pace of the game could really be improved by reducing the difficulty or adding some collectables.

I'm hoping to see a sequel with that stuff fixed!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

I'm starting to see a recurring theme in your games: GRINDING.
Grinding should be there for players who aren't very good at a game and need some more power ups to get through. I should be able to afford an upgrade after every successful run, instead of every 2 or 3.

Well anyway, I guess your strategy for selling in-game money is working, since you keep doing this...

Anyway, I love everything about your games except all that.
The visual presentation and sound effects are always awesome.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Untouchable Untouchable

Fun wee game.

At first I thought it was a bit shallow and generic, but when going after the Untouchable medal I learnt a lot of tricks and it turns out there's quite a lot of strategy required. At first I thought it would be really hard, but I got the medal after only 3 attempts. Just had to learn to ration my bullet time, identify and quickly destroy the most dangerous enemies, and remember to keep a look out for power ups.

Anyway, although it was a pretty short game, there was a fair bit of variety in the enemy types, and the humor added a bit of fun as well.

Only thing that I felt was missing was a bomb attack to clear the screen. Would have been nice to get at least 1 or 2 of those, since you don't get any breaks in the action.

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

Why can't I press a key to start the next level? What's the point of having to use the mouse for that?
I guess it's so that people have a chance to click that GIANT "more games" button. I think you've really overkilled it a bit with those links...

Anyway, I'm playing this because I enjoyed the first game, and this one's pretty enjoyable too.
Love your pixel work as usual.

It's a bit on the short and easy side, but I'm not really complaining.
A level editor would indeed be pretty nice.